On the western markets, which knows Laya Food, the only booth where guests patiently queuing for feast of Asian specialties prepared by Theo Vu?
Before the request of its customers, Theo opened a restaurant in the heart of St Gilles les Bains, offering all week roasted and glazed meat dishes and appetizers asia perfume ...
For nightlife and events, Theo offers specialties "ready to eat" at home.
Some specialties Laya Food
• spring rolls, Vietnamese spring rolls
• lacquered duck or chicken
• Pork: through lacquered with ginger, roasted rubbed with thyme and garlic, crispy grilled pork
• Skewers of chicken with lemongrass
• Bo BuNH
• salad nem BuNH
• dishes: sautéed mines, fried rice ...
The restaurant is open Tuesday to Saturday from 9:30 to 15h and from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
You can find it on the fairground markets:
From 6 €